Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Today's thoughts

So, Viclianco is doctor A, my family physican is doctor B, and the new guy is doctor C.

Doctor C got back to me. He apparently will be STARTING to do the procedure this summer. I didn't hang around to find out what the next steps would be to be his first lapband patient. Call me crazy, but I'll take my chances at a stand alone facility over an inexperienced doctor. He can learn on someone not me.

I just wish I could hurry along the process.

I'm feeling pretty giant. I know I can actively lose weight right now as I wait and I'm probably going to, just because I'm eating better, moving more and drinking all the water. Just to get in the right frame of mind. But FFS, I wanted this done a month ago. How long is it going to be?

The debate in my head is who do I tell. Right now I'm keeping rather mum at work. Only the big fatties and Emm am I sharing with. The fatties or used to be fatties, get it. Emm just gets to hear nearly every passing thought in my head. There's no not telling her. How do I erect a sign that says don't even say a word? I already have a pretty scathing sheild around me. I like being unapproachable. It alarms people when I do actually smile. Can't think I'm vapid. Okay, there's a giant step between nice and vapid, but I'm keeping with my original story.

Until later,

No comments: