Thursday, February 16, 2006

Am I Lazy?

I write that for a few reasons.

I'm giving this address out to more and more people, because I don't feel all that inclined to call everyone and tell them the most recent information. I figure:
many birds-one stone
~OR~
many friend-one blog
But the idea that having a c-pap machine or even the actual surgery will give me more energy and I'll be able to get more done makes me want to take a nap. What I mean by that is I think I do ALOT already. I'm a single mom caring for a kid and maintaining a house by myself, I work full time and I go to school full time. Oh, and then there is scrapping. I don't watch much TV. I can't imagine doing more.
Maybe the difference will be I'll feel better about doing it. Who knows. :)
The sleep study is now next week. I called Barix this week and the patient contact man wasn't fabulous. I wanted fabulous...I think I annoyed him. I understand I can be annoying, but hell, I was only asking questions.
Oh well, I'll be checking with my insurance again soon, see what they can tell me.
Peace, ya' all.

No comments: