Thursday, February 09, 2006

Hi Mum.

Aint this something? I've given my mother this address. To be sure, she'll be reading. Mum's pretty savvy on the net and an avid reader.

Hope this gives you the play by play that your neglecting daughter doesn't call you with.

Went to see the sleep study doctor this morning. I got in really fast because of someone else's cancellation. Yippy.

I'll be sleeping in a bed not my own on Valentine's day. That's Tuesday next week. How speedy is that? Apparently nobody else wants that night, they have romantic plans. The scheduler made me feel a pathetic about being available that night so much so, I had to say I got me a honey. It's just a long distance thing. How amazing is that? I'm so concerned about this person's opinion of me I'm sharing details I don't need to be sharing. Oi.

Will I ever be able to not over share? It goes back to that whole gay thing. There's this running joke that I introduce myself, "Hi, I'm Juli. I'm a lesbian." No I don't want to wear a pink triangle on my lapel, but I can see the benefit of not having to perpetually come out. Over and over and over again.

It's exhausting.

So sleep study. Go back in two weeks for a follow up, go back in 2 weeks again. Those are the next steps.

No comments: