Sunday, January 29, 2006

Yuck

This is the lapband blog...I was reading all the posts on bandsters the yahoo group for the thinkers and doers. I'm excited and scared...

Really my head isn't on all that right now. It's racing and I don't know why.
I was short tempered with my kid today. Was it her making me nuts? Or was I nutty so her regular behavior drove me to shouting?

My bills are paid, the school thing is under control. Work, the special committees are overwhelming me. I think I want to step down before fall as I orginally planned. I've got so much stuff on my plate and I keep thinking about the drugery of the tasks ahead for that.

I know working out tomorrow will make me feel better. I didn't go Friday because the meeting ran late and I had to get the kid. Saturday we had a play date at home, I didn't even think about me not getting exercised, just Zoe and then today I was crancky as all hell. I got her on her bike and I ran behind her up and down the sidewalk a few times. That did help my head. But damn, I want this bad mood to stop. Is exercise really that tightly linked? I'm guessing and I'll let you know.

On top of that I'm weepy.

I called a friend today to come and hang out, just so Zoe could refocus her self on someone, not me for an hour, and my friend said, "not it". I balled.

I called someone else and said, I'm making dinner wanna eat? I didn't tell him the motivation. And he came, we ate, Zoe got some affection/attention from not me and life was better.

But talking to the LDR-GF(long distance relationship, girlfriend) I nearly burst into tears again that or just feed me some raw meat. I could fight someone right now. She calmed me down by talking about our favorite subject, which of course is us. Us now, us in the past, us romantically, us humorously. It was good.

Then I got on line. I hit OIC, the local on line web place we met August 2004, and I got all yucky all over agian. Just looking to chat up some old friends, but really I don't have many nor do I have the gumption to make more at this time, but I got sad.

Oy.

Looks like real life is bleeding into the WLS blog. I guess it was bound to happen. I should hop over to blogdrive and check out the old blog.

Peace

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Jae,

Wow we did pick the same backround, wild. You sound very much like me. Although Im tall, straight, and have an 18yr old boy :) No really we do seem to be alike in our way of thinking. Ill expect to see a post on Thurs after your appt with the doc. Good luck!!