Thursday, January 19, 2006

NON SCALE VICTORIES

1. Having my kid's hands touch when she wraps her arms around me.
2. Seeing my collar bones.
3. Buying bras and panties at Victoria's Secret.
4. Riding a roller coaster.
5. Moving my car seat closer to the wheel.
6. No extender on a plane.
7. To tie my gym shoes with out strain.
8. Sexually, be more athletic.
9. Removing links from my watch.
10. No more knee pain.
11. Buying clothes in the regular department.
12. Smaller shoe size. Yeah my feet get smaller when I get smaller.
13. Wearing heels and not feeling crippled.
14. Riding my bike regularly.
15. Running one mile.
16. Running three miles.
17. Take a kick boxing class.
18. Stop snoring.
19. Not worrying about the size of booths at restaurants.
20. Not worrying about seat belts in other people's cars fitting or not.
21. Wearing a sexy red dress.
22. Comfortably fitting in the tub with my kid.
23. Ride a jetski on vacation.
24. Hike all day.
25. Stop sneaking food. I live alone, but still feel like I sneak.

No comments: