Friday, October 26, 2007

Wow three times a week.

There's some real work avoidance happening here.

I ordered a Bodybugg this week. I can't wait to get it. I think it will inspire a renewed diligence to recording my food and working these freaking pounds off of me.

I've got a huge paper due on Sunday, an work audit in a week and I can't pull away from the here and LBT. That's some stuff considering.

Going out tonight with old friends. I know there will be drinking involved. I hope not to over do it. And that means more than 2 because ol' Juli here is light weight when it comes to drinking. But I'm going out with drinkers...and you know, when in Rome.

Between now and then I'll be spending 2 hours in the gym. All is good.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hey Julie! I love your pics here.. now I can really see you.

You are doing great! I am sucking on exercise.. good luck with your bugg