Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Better Still

Today was better and hopefully tomorrow will be better still. I stayed away from the coffee, though I did have some dark chocolate, but it was at night, not at my desk and it was thoughtful, not just cause.

I worked out hard today. I will again tomorrow. I've had this goal to go to a boxing gym and give it a try. That's supposed to happen on Saturday, but I've yet to call. I'm acting all chicken. It's not because of my size, it's just my discomfort doing new things. I like my life calm and steady. (That's how she got my attention.)

I did go and get fitted for running shoes today though. I'd like to say my time on the treadmill felt like I was floating on air. But I forgot a sports' bra and was too busy holding my boobs while running to notice my feet. Good thing I was alone in the gym, otherwise I'd probably given running a pass today. But the one minute on and one minute walk is working out fine. Just fine.

I was unusually tired today too. I actually took a nap after work. That was delightful. Now of course I'm wide ass awake but I have reading to do that will surely put me to sleep. Off to do that now.

Fun, fun.

No comments: