Monday, October 22, 2007

October October

Ugh.
My eating isn't focused at all. Today I actually pulled my head out of my ass for a minute and got away from eating sugar and coffee. It's like if I allow myself coffee in the morning it's all over for the day. Well that's how it feels at the end of they cycle. I'll go a few weeks with out coffee, drinking tea etc. Then I buy a coffee, be it Starbucks or at work and the next thing you know I'm drinking it everyday, then I'm having two and that's a good 200 calories because I like it creamy...so then it's easier to let the chocolate slide in.

I'm hoping I can do it tomorrow as well. Really I need to do a little better tomorrow again. I know I'll be working out like a maniac tomorrow and Wednesday. Lord I hope a lose a few pounds between the old head out of the ass and eating better....

No comments: