Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Va Kay Shun

On vacation in P-Town. What a happy, queer place to be. Me and the GF are having a good time.

Eating could be better, we are having wine often and sweets here and there and simple carbs at breakfast at times but all in all we are doing okay. Yesterday we rented bikes and today we walked our asses to the gym to get a great cardio workout. We also walked a bunch...so I'm not to freaked about the food.

Well I can't step on the scale, but before I left home I was on a three week plateau! I was stressed with a rough session at school, taking two classes in stead of one, (One is full time as these classes are accelerated). And getting work situated so I could leave for a week....and I'm at about the peak of my ability to work this band without a fill....so I did what a smart girl should do. I called the doctor and made an appointment for Monday to get my first fill. It's been 5 months since my surgery. I believe it's time.

No comments: