Thursday, August 23, 2007

Did I talk about my first fill? It was done under fluoro 6 days ago. Eating is way different now. I have to keep it a bit squishy still. I tried some straight up chicken breast and had a huge PB. So I make everything a little saucy now.

The teachers came back from summer brake and have been full of praise. It' makes me happy. I say I've worked hard to lose this weight but it doesn't feel like work. I've just changed my priorities and it feels right. I miss biking when I don't get out there enough, like yesterday and today would have been biking days but I was too busy with school yesterday and today it was too hot to be outside at 5pm. I've got a ride Saturday morning planned. So there's that.

A wee bit funky about school but that's getting better. Work was stellar today and that's more rare than I can say.

Peace lovelies.

No comments: