Tuesday, June 26, 2007

So much...

I haven't gone for my first group ride. My last post said that I was going to, but it rained and I stayed home.

I am shooting for one tomorrow that I believe will challenge me. Yesterday I went out on my own and did 25 miles. My goal is to get to 100 miles a week. It's rather hit or miss if I get out or not right now.

But school is getting harder this session too. I'm in two classes, not one. It's excellerated so, there's a lot of work to do. And that freaks me out a bit. I know I just need to wrap my head around the work load and I'll be fine.

Went to Pride in Chicago this past weekend. Aside from one dessert (flourless chocolate cake), bagels for breakfast and lots of alcohol I did okay.

!

I was surprised the scale didn't yell at me this morning. But I'm back on the program today. I figure it's not defining, if you fall off, but how and when you get back on. I feel pretty good about my choices to eat how I ate. I knew it wasn't fantastic, but there are times when fantasic just isn't going to happen.

Although I am a bit scared for when we go to P-Town in August. I'm really going to have a plan in place before hand so as not to get too out of control. A weekend is one thing, a full week will be harder to get back aligned.

I'm looking cute and tan. I need to get a pic up soon.

kisses.

No comments: