Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Groggy and Tired

This is supposed to be about my weight loss, this here blog. But I'm in a bit of a haze.

I drank some wine last night, fell asleep okay, but awoke at 3:30 and fought to get back to sleep. I'm fighting with my GF in my head...

The wine/lack of sleep has me just moving through my day.

But let me talk about my weightloss... I was SHOCKED when I drop yet another pound this morning. Particularly because the wine and mussels and bread I ate yesterday...did I tell you it was delicious?! It's my goal now to take myself out once a month to a restaurant that has a chef and a wine list. I don't typically eat out much at all these days and this is so much more enjoyable than eating at some chain, e.g., applebees, fridays a few times a month. And I was out with George an old friend...he had me laughing most the night.

The grogginess is well worth it.

No comments: