Thursday, June 28, 2007

So here I am.

They'd call this being stuck. I'm stuck in a rut, on a plateau, not feeling the diet part of this endeavor and just plain down.

I've not lost any weight in over ten days. I actually need to look and count the days, it could be longer. I've eaten more than typical, but I still should be due a loss shortly. I'm certainly eating fewer than 2000 daily and I still exercise. But today's bike ride was rained out. I did do some strength training though.

Tomorrow, I'll spend an hour on the cardio equipment and this weekend I'll spend at the pool with Zoe. Also I'll be doing some yard work. It's my goal to keep the calories super low this weekend, considering I'm not going for a big bike ride again until Tuesday.

I've taken to eating more on bike days and today I got burned. Then I just wanted to eat whatever I could find. Maybe I do need a fill.

I see Dr. Mikami on the 8th, I think it's the 8th, and if I'm feeling then like I am now I'll see about the fill.

On another note, I'm feeling pretty good about my relationship with A. and I'm feeling good, but stressed about my school work load. Oi.

I think I've got a picture worth posting, I'll see if I can get that up.

Later

No comments: