Monday, June 18, 2007

BIKE

So I bought a new road bike. The kind with skinny tires and the curved handle bars. I spent some real cash on it too. But I'm stoked.

I've also happened upon a group of lesbian cyclists who've welcomed me into their ranks. One of the leaders even helped me when I purchased my bike.

I'm riding with them tomorrow!!! I'm going out tonight, shooting for a solid 20 miles. Tomorrow's ride is 18 minimally. Buy the first of August I want to be up to 50 miles! What a fantastic goal!

And now, so you know, I am still with out a fill and I am still dropping 2.5 pounds a week. Yeah, baby...I should also be around 230 come August 4th, when we leave for Ptown.

I'm feeling good and like this. (This week...there are times when I'm not so hot about the whole damn thing, but that passes quickly!)

xo

No comments: