Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Drunk Dial

Is it a "Drunk Dial" if everything is cool between you and your sweetie but she's calling you a bit tipsy?
Seems the SO is on a business trip and had a few martinis and the urge to chat. "Hello."

I'm amused. She delights me to no end.

Okay, about the damn band. Actually, the band is fantastic, but I need a fill. I was hoping to be the UBER rock star bandster and do this with few fills. I guess going for fill #2 at nearly 9 months out is few fills, huh?

My weight has slowed to about 5 pounds a month. I was so used to 10 pounds a month. Reason tells me that rate wasn't going to last, but damn it a girl had some expectations!

But when spring gets here I see me hitting the bike hard again. And there is, dare I write it down, so I commit, a 5K I'm shooting for in February. AP is going to run with me. We've become workout buddies. She finds me inspirational and I think she's pretty damn cool. We do Aron's kick ass workout twice a week and our own stuff other days. Yesterday we did it side by side and it was so much more encouraging. I'm giving her nutrition advice, not that I have the credentials, but hell, I'm a professional dieter. Oh and I do feed people so I know a little.

Thanksgiving is coming and I'm not stressed about what I'm going to eat or not eat. That's freakin' unreal. I'm excited to be cooking for the family. It's been a long time since I've entertained and I miss it so much.

The house is getting nicer and nicer, I'm about ready to start hosting dinner parties again. Well, when there's time...But I'm going to make it happen. I really love it.

Over and Out.

No comments: