Sunday, October 19, 2008

Plastic Surgery

Well there's a bit of a time cruch happening in my life right now.

I can't seem to want to make the time to do things that I used to do like being on line with lapbanded people. I used to like riding my bike. I used to like cooking....

Well I still like all those those things but there is little time for it.

I have been making committments for my time when I'm done with school which isn't that far away. I'm kind of scared that I'm over promissing what I can do.

But more to the title of this blog. I've seen a plastic surgeon about removing my skin. I think I need to see a second one about getting the skin gone just to compare the two. But getting to the first one was a bit of effort like everything in my life is right now. However, it is the smart thing to do, so I'll do it.

The good news is there's a bunch of weight which will be cut off of me in the way of skin...but the bad news is that the skin is going to be CUT off of me. OUCH! And it's going to be costly and painful....

So there is a quick entry. I'm looking into the surgery now. Maybe it will happen in April, maybe in June. Hopefully the sooner the better. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i dont know what type of plastic surgery you are looking into, but my surgeon says mine will be covered by insurance. i will have a full tummy tuck (when i reach goal). my surgeon says she will document that the extra skin hanging is giving me sores and that i need the surgery to correct it. just a thought that you might want to look into. i take extra care not to get sores from the skin but if i dont-- youch