Friday, June 27, 2008

write more

I'm stalling.

I have a test to take, two papers to write and a quiz.

I've got six hours to get it done.

I'm stalling.

I also need to workout, eat breakfast and eat lunch.

But I see that I'm not posting on here much at all. So apparently the best use of my time is to write more, right now.

I get a fill on Monday, I canceled my last fill before it happened. I'm a little scared because I am tight at times but other times, like in the middle of the day I can eat an entire sausage biscuit. Why I had a sausage biscuit in my world is another question to be answered, but I did and I ate it all!
But there are times like now I've been up for 3 hours and all I can get in me is coffee. I'll shoot for oatmeal in about an hour. It won't go down easily but it will go down. Then the gloves will come off and I'll be able to eat and eat and eat. Particularly if I go at it slowly and pick for an hour.
So with the fill comes the commitment to bring my food to work, to only spend 30 minutes a meal, to drink my water in between. to take my vitamins.

The good news is I'm working out appropriately. Could I do more? Physically probably, but there's no time in my life for more than an hour or a half an hour a day working out. So I do that and I feel okay about it. I might actually go for a longer bike ride next week, Tuesday. Woot.

Okay, time to hit the books!

No comments: