Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Six months are up...

Today was the last of my six months of doctor supervised visits. Yea Haw.

Can't say the PCP was all that enthused or encoraging. I'm frustrated with her almost to the point of wanting to switch. How can a fat girl get good doctoring from a doc who doesn't get that fat happens because of bigger issues other than lack of self control.

Anyway, items from her and the shrink need to be sent to the insurance collectors and then I will wait to hear for approval from Med Ohio.
Then I wait to hear from the clinic.
Then I get a surgery date.
Then I get it done.
Then I recover.
Then I move forward, with this little tool under my belt, literally....that will have me at a better weight and living a longer life.

Or so that's what I'm thinking right now.

No comments: